Meets and Events
Swim Meets and Competition are an integral part of our program and part of the training process. We are a competitive coached team sport. Coaches will decide what events are necessary for each swimmer to participate in accordance with training, goals, etc.
- Swimmers Swim
- Coaches Coach
- Parents Parent
How to sign up for swim meets and events:
- Review the meet schedule for the current season which meet to swim and consult with your coach which events to swim. For the meet schedule, click HERE.
- Logon into Team Unify to sign up for meets and events. To logon to Team Unify, click HERE.
- If you need step by step instructions to sign up for meets and events, click HERE.
- To look up your times in the USA Swimming times database, click HERE.
- To see the time standards published by USA Swimming, click HERE.
- To see your results from past Southern California Swimming meets, click HERE.
Golden West Swim Meet Policy:
- Participants on the Golden West Swim Club are expected sign up for meets using and following the rules on the USA sanctioned meet sheet for that given meet.
- Only meets listed on the Golden West Swim Club Web-site are available for entry.
- Athletes are expected to consult with their coach as to what meet to enter.
- If an athlete/swimmer commits to attend a meet through our Team Unify entry platform at www.goldenwestswimclub.com site, they agree to be responsible for payment of entries and any other associated cost with participating in that meet. This is the preferred method of entry for the GWSC, as coaches have prerogative to change, modify or add events for their athlete swimmer. If an athlete is not going to participate both days or must leave a meet early, that must be clearly spelled out in the notes section of the online commitment to the meet. The best practice is to commit to enter the meet and let the coaches decide the events for the swimmer.
- There will be no refunds made to those who commit to a meet and choose not to participate in that meet after the GWSC deadline has passed. Participating or not, the swimmer/guardian is responsible for the entry fees and will be invoiced accordingly. Scratched events will not be refunded. Coach added events will not be refunded.